Friday, September 20, 2013

Visit Your Local Library

"Libraries allow children to ask questions about the world and find the answers. And the wonderful thing is that once a child learns to use a library, the doors for learning are always open."
--Laura Bush

A great resource for parents, educators and caregivers is the library. For parents of young children, I highly suggest taking them to Story Time at your local library. Story time is a wonderful way to get your students interacting with books, other children and to have some fun. Plus, you can connect with other adults in your community as well. The library is a great resource for Spanish speakers too. At my library there is a weekly Spanish Story Time and and books in Spanish for children.

There is a sweet little library that just opened last year in my community and I wanted to share the children's area...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment as well. I always enjoy listening to what others have to say and connecting with my readers.